HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
We’d love to help you
Ok, we get that picking up the phone and calling can sometimes be a harrowing experience. You may or may not know exactly what you need. You don’t know if that voice on the other end is going to be kind and helpful or rude and arrogant.
Well, we run Mark Umstot Photography by the Golden Rule. Yes, it’s a little old fashioned sounding. But we treat our clients like we want to be treated. Which means:
1) You’ll be able to tell we’re smiling on the other end
2) We’ll do our best to help you in any way possible
3) If we’re not around or out on a shoot, we’ll actually call you back (we’ve heard that’s actually a problem with some photographers, lol, not here though!)
And if the phone’s not your thing, shoot us an email or use the form here. Fill it out and keep an eye on your inbox, I’m fast at replying. Check your spam folder if you don’t see any reply though, they can sometimes get lost in there!
We’ll get back to you as fast as humanly possible.
Thanks! And hey, have a wonderful day!
Hiring a photographer?
- Someone who can take pictures
- A true professional photographer who can create images that will stand the test of time.
- Camera equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Computer equipment
- Image editing software
- Thousands of hours of education and training required to operate all of the above efficiently
- An assistant to help with all of the above and to help carry and set up equipment
- Data storage and backups
- Studio building and utilities
- Business insurance
- Transportation costs
- Office expenses
- Website and promotion costs
- Telephone and internet services
- Income and sales tax
Not to mention:
- A living wage so I can pay for food, housing, and all other living expenses.
Still think that hiring a professional photographer is expensive?
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR – So if you do hire a cheap photographer, don’t be surprised when they deliver terrible photos that you can’t use.