Lubbock, TX-Based Portrait & Commercial Photography with Mark Umstot Photography
DIFFERENT • SPECIAL • BETTER
Mark Umstot Photography is a Lubbock, Texas-based photography studio specializing in high-impact commercial and portrait photography with a true difference.
Hey Friends. We are in this together. To help protect everyone, we’ve got new policies and procedures for our photography services. Please take the time to read through. Really.
For now, we’re following CDC, state, and local authorities to close for personal services. As soon as we’re able to officially open, these are the new guidelines we’ll be following to keep everyone safe regarding contact and social distancing during this crisis.
- If WE feel ill at all or discover that we’ve been in contact with someone that is ill, we’ll reschedule the shoot.
- If YOU feel ill at all or discover that you’ve been in contact with someone that is ill, call us and we’ll reschedule the shoot.
- If we’re on-site where we discover there is a possibility of contracting an illness, we’ll leave and reschedule.
- For our commercial shoots, please let us know if a site cannot be shot due to illness. In those cases, don’t worry about any cancellation or rescheduling fees.
- We’ll be wearing masks during shoots and guiding posing without touch. Note on that: we’ll be taking extra time to make sure hair and clothes are perfect since we can’t be adjusting those like usual.
- Limited attendance on photoshoots: if you’re not being photographed, please be off site for the duration of the shoot. If you have to be in attendance, please wait in our lobby (should we be at the studio) or in a physically separated area of the location, by a distance of no less than 20 feet.
- Our studio will be very regularly cleaned and all surfaces disinfected. Hand sanitizer will be available to all.
- For location shoots, please see that the location be clean and all surfaces disinfected with an approved disinfectant prior to the our arrival.
- For real estate and architectural shoots, to eliminate the need to touch items at the location, please turn on all lights, turn off all ceiling fans, open blinds evenly, close toilet lids, and open all interior doors before the start of the shoot. Note that we’ll have to cancel the shoot if these policies not being followed, and in that case, fees may apply.
We’re still around. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US! And we want to keep everyone safe and healthy. If you’ve got any questions before a shoot, feel free to let us know.
We’ll be revising this page regularly as this crazy world changes.
Different • Special • Better
That’s our little motto above. And we do mean it! Not just in our photography either. How about a place that actually cares? I believe in and try to live by the Golden Rule. If that’s you too and you’re interested in creating something different with me, book a shoot and let’s do it!
Years in Business
Projects in Last 2 Years